NR - Med Fair

claryce@ix.netcom.com claryce at ix.netcom.com
Sun Apr 5 19:40:47 PDT 1998

Greetings,

Well, another fair come and gone.

We truly hope that everyone who attended had a wonderful time.

We would like to send our heartfelt thanks to everyone who worked thier ever-lovin' tale off!!
>From the fighters on the field (chivlaric and rapier), to the artisians in the A&S tent, and
especially ALL of the wonderful gentles who worked the ropes through out the weekend, and who
help distribute information in the A&S tent.

VIVAT!

Once again....Thank You

In Service to Barony,Kingdom and Dream

Aethelstan and Claryce
Baron and Baroness of Namron

"the acts of honor and kindness today are the Golden days of tomorrow"