NR - Mooneshadowe Guardian Tavern

Diana Skaggs upsxdls at okway.okstate.edu
Mon Aug 31 07:40:03 PDT 1998

     To all who plan to attend Mooneschadowe Guardian:

     Sasona (Sue Jackson) and I (Diana Skaggs ska Leanna of Sparrowhaven) are
     launching The Oak Leaf Tavern at Guardian.  We plan on serving (mostly)
     period or perioid foods with a few modern conveniences (like
     refrigeration).  Our current menu includes:

        Sliced Ham
        Smoked Chicken Legs
        Home-baked Farmer's Bread (you tasted this at Northern Regional)
        Honey-Cinnamon Sticky Rolls
        Egg Pies
        Meat Pasties
        Mini-cheesecakes
        Muffins, bran, pumpkin and apple
        Marinated Vegetables

     And much more.  Plan to stop by to view our wares, we would love to serve
     you!  Leanna of Sparrowhaven