NR - NRKM Office Seeking Applications

NR Knight Marshal nrkm at microtutors.com
Tue Dec 8 22:02:12 PST 1998

As many of you know, I moved at the end of September. Unfortunately, I have
been unable to attend meetings, practices or tourneys since then.  My
schedule changes often, and sometimes several times in the same week.  It
has been hard to plan for events, respond to mail and read reports.  In
short, I am not performing the job as I would expect it to be done.

Consequently, I am resigning as Northern Regional Knight Marshal.  Please
send all applications to me at the following address:

Centurion Talen von Marienburg
c/o Richard L. Rohde
2431 S. 133 E. Ave
Tulsa, OK 74134

A copy should also be sent to the Kingdom Earl Marshal (address in
Blackstar).  In the application I will need a letter expressing your
interest in the office, your qualifications, a copy of your membership card
and a copy of the front and back of your authorization card.

I would like to make a decision by the middle of next month, so please
spread the word.

Talen
---------
nrkm at microtutors.com