NR - Ice Axe notes

Eirik eirik at n-link.com
Fri Dec 11 06:57:50 PST 1998

First, I apologize if anyone gets this more than once, but I'm trying to get the information to all the regional e-mail lists.

Ice Axe XVIII will be the 26, 27, and 28th of Febuary 1999. The event announcement is online at:

http://unixstew.tstc.edu/~1mjh3937/iceax18.html

A few notes in addition to the announcement.

First, disguised heavy weapons are highly encouraged, but not required, to fight in the tavern brawl part of the list.

Second, there will be an auction at the event, with some of the proceeds going to Ansteorra's Twentieth Year Celebration.

Third, merchants are most welcome and may contact me below for any specific requirements. The merchant fee is a donation of one item to the auction.

Anyone with questions may contact me by e-mail at eirik at n-link.com.

Lord Eirik Halfdanarson
Autocrat
Ice Axe XVIII