NR - Regional loyalties

auntdwen at ionet.net auntdwen at ionet.net
Tue Jul 7 23:40:42 PDT 1998

Sigh,

        I have resisted responding as long as I can...

        Don't really know what people mean by "Regional Loyalty."  From what
I know of the populace of the Wastelands, we go to about as many events as
our pocket books and work schedules will allow (This is still a game,
right?).  We have had a tremendous increase in the activity level locally,
which has provided members of our populace unable to travel even to nearby
events and opportunity to play and participate.  If our focus appears at
time a bit inward, it is probably due to efforts to strengthen and increase
our population base.  This seems generally true of other groups in the
North, with those who are able supporting as many events/groups as feasible.

        That said, what more--in terms of specific behaviors, please--do
folks think demonstrates "Regional Loyalty?"

                                                Ceridwen Tir Gwstraff

     			"A man who would speak the truth
	 		should keep one foot in the stirrup."
     					Mongolian Saying