NR - Regional loyalties

E.Preston III & Shelly K. Walker wf3 at icok.net
Wed Jul 8 13:40:43 PDT 1998

auntdwen at ionet.net wrote:

>         I have resisted responding as long as I can...
>
>         Don't really know what people mean by "Regional Loyalty."
>         That said, what more--in terms of specific behaviors, please--do
> folks think demonstrates "Regional Loyalty?"
snipping the good part out.

	I heard the term used at the principality meeting, so I'll not claim
it, but I perhaps did start using it here on the list. I can only say
what I interpret it to mean. I see it as when there is a northern
event occurring, and many northern players choose to go south to a
different event. I'm NOT saying this is always wrong. I honed in on
that part of the principality discussion as important.
	Some people in the discussion were taking the stance that we needed
to be more supportive of our northern groups before we could be ready
for the principality thingy.
	If anyone else has a different take on this, please, let's hear from
you.
Britta the Red