NR - Oh, well

auntdwen at ionet.net auntdwen at ionet.net
Wed Jul 8 18:33:05 PDT 1998

        Thanks to Talen and Pug for the correction on the dates for Pennsic.
Shoot!  We changed the date of Wasteland's Defender V to the last weekend
thinking we'd be in conflict with the second weekend of Pennsic if we had it
on the 21st.  That's what I get for not seeing it in writing before I made
the changes.  Oh, well, too late to do anything about that now.

        That will give everyone who travels to that far distant war
sufficient time to recover before coming to the Wastelands!  All good
gentles who aren't planning on attending King's Lancer, join the Wastelands
for what promises to be a great event.  (No matter on what weekend it is held.)

                                        Dwen

     			"A man who would speak the truth
	 		should keep one foot in the stirrup."
     					Mongolian Saying