NR - Regional loyalties

Carl Chipman cchipman at ionet.net
Thu Jul 9 09:07:32 PDT 1998

Guillaume, I think you are entering the classic-egg chicken issue, i.e. " I 'll feel an allegiance (or loyalty) to a principality but not to a region" and "A region needs the allegiance (or loyalty) of its people to become a principality".  It is a little bit of semantics I am sure, but the paradox is valid.

Personally, for my 5 cents worth (inflation) I am much in favor for the principality for the most simple (and IMHO) elegant reason: it might be fun.

Jean Paul
Rapier Marshall of Mooneschadowe
2 Leftenant of the Plumes
Member of the LionDragon Guard