NR - Queen's Champion?

Maleah Farasha Raushana bint Abdullah maleah at swbell.net
Sun Jul 26 21:44:56 PDT 1998

Andrew Selwyn, you humble thing!!! What he fogets to mention is that he
was awarded a Sable Crane!!!!! Alexandre Marchand received a Thistle in
Costuming, Aislin the Black Heart recieved a Queen's Rapier along with
Santiago Villa Real and Andrew Selwyn, there may have been one more but
I can't remember for sure. There were several AoA's but I can't remember
them. Maybe someone can help my faulty memory here.

Hasheika Maleah