NR - NR Warlord

Talen von Marienburg talen at microtutors.com
Mon Jun 15 12:41:05 PDT 1998

Greetings Nordsteorra!

Lord Gio asked:

>What is the current info on Northern Regional Warlord?  Are we still
>having a principality discussion there?  When will it happen and who
>will chair it?  Last we talked about it we had nominated Gunnhilda.

There is currently nothing officially scheduled.  No one has yet arranged
for this with the coordinating autocrat, Herr Alarich von Thorn.  He is not
monitoring this list, but his e-mail address is panzer at notes.okstate.edu .
If this is to happen, it must be worked into the schedule, so please contact
him directly.

>I'm sure the fighting will be wonderful and the battle scenarios
>terrific fun, but what activities are being offered to us
>non-combatants?

Since my head is buried in the melee portion of the tournament, I can't
answer this directly, so please contact Herr Alarich at the above address
for more info.  Regardless, bring swimsuits :-)

>Who is cooking?

A buffet luncheon accompanies the site fee.  It is being sponsored by the
Wastelands.  I do not have the contact info for Lady Dagmar, but you can get
that from Lord Johann at auntdwen at ionet.net if you need more info.

Hope this helps, and I also would like more conversation on this list,
though I could do without the volume on the Ansteorran Mail list :-)

Talen
---------
Centurion Talen von Marienburg
Kriegsherr von Nordsteorra