NR - Eldern Hills XX

Talen von Marienburg talen at microtutors.com
Mon Jun 15 13:00:48 PDT 1998

Hope everyone enjoyed Eldern's Tournament this weekend.  I for one enjoyed the fighting, the lake and the feast.  Since that's about all I did at the event anyway (whatta bum!), I'd say that it was pretty good :-)

Sir Maximillian and Don Brendan won the Chivalric & Rapier tournaments, respectively.  And the Centurions held an informal meeting in the lake.  I recommend this for all meetings and circles between the months of June and September.  Perhaps court too?  There'd be a problem with the scrolls getting wet, though, so perhaps that one won't work <grin>

It was good to see so many friends there, and Dogger got an AoA!  Prime example of thinking someone already had one :-)  A number of Service awards, a Thistle, a couple of AoAs and the Crown Prince pulling a "gotcha" on the Eldern Herald.  All of this in less than an hour court.  I have a memory like a sieve, or I'd mention who got what.  Perhaps one of you mensa people would let everyone here know.

Anyway, if you didn't get to attend you missed a fine event.

Talen
---------
Centurion Talen von Marienburg
Kriegsherr von Nordsteorra