NR - Tornado Damage - Work Day Wiesenfeuer

Burke McCrory bmccrory at oktax.state.ok.us
Tue Jun 16 09:07:28 PDT 1998

Greetings to the Northern Region.

As you are all aware Oklahoma City (Wiesenfeuer) was recently hit by
several Tornados.  One of the sites that was hit is Camp Dakani, the site
of HRH Kat's upcoming Queens Champion Tourney.  A large number of trees and
tree limbs were blown down and the pavilion roof was severely damaged by a
falling tree.  Camp Fire has asked for volunteers to help with the clean
up.  HRH Barn and I are organizing a work day for this Saturday, June 20.
We ask anyone in the Northern Region that can, to please come and give us a
hand helping Camp Fire clean up this site.  The faster it is cleaned up,
the better it will be for Queens Champion Tourney.  If you can come, please
bring yourself and tools like hammers, tree saws, axes, chain saws, etc.
and meet us at the Camp Dakani on Saturday morning around 9:00.  Camp
Dakani is just west of Frontier City off I-35 at the 108 street exit.  Camp
Fire has been very good to us over the years, allowing us to use both Camp
DaKani and Camp Cimmaron so here is our chance to give them a little back
in return.  If you are coming please e-mail HRH Barn (bsilveraxe at aol.com)
or myself (burkemc at ionet.net), if you don't have e-mail give us a call.  If
you can't call us just show up.  Many thanks in advance.

Sir Burke Kyriell MacDonald
Baron of Wiesenfeuer
mka Burke McCrory
email:  burkemc at ionet.net