NR - Quiet List

Talen von Marienburg talen at microtutors.com
Wed May 27 13:45:25 PDT 1998

Valstarr,

Welcome back to the SCA.  I'll be glad to give you more info.  BTW, what
group are you playing with?

The quick version of it is that Northern Regional Warlord II will be held
July 3-5 at Camp Redlands just west of Stillwater, OK.  There will be titled
competitions for Rapier, Archery and Bardic as well.  The Warlord
competition will be held Saturday & Sunday.  Any fighter can fight, but
there are requirements for those who will compete for the title.  The melees
will be held Saturday Morning & Evening, and the finals will be on Sunday
Morning.  We need lots of fighters, and some potential Warlords are
recruiting now.  The first scenario is a snowball melee between recruited
teams, the other scenarios will have the fighters divided into equal teams.

Let me know if you need more info.

Talen
---------
Centurion Talen von Marienburg