NR - List-Mistresses of the Wiesenfeuer Baronial Heavy List

auntdwen at ionet.net auntdwen at ionet.net
Mon Sep 7 21:33:01 PDT 1998

        Thank you for your words of thanks, Hersir Centurion Thorgrim.  It
feels good to receive praise for getting to play and have fun!

        I would also extend thanks to all the fighters in this weekend's
list for making our job as List Mistresses easier by providing needed
documentation.  Also a big thank you to Lord Kevin, Lady Meabh and the new
herald from Elfsea who helped us with the Field Heraldry for the list.
Their stamina was much appreciated.

                                                In Service,

                                                Ly. Ceridwen Tir Gwstraff

     			"A man who would speak the truth