NR - Sad news - The passing of a Minstrel

dssweet at okstate.edu dssweet at okstate.edu
Fri Aug 6 05:25:17 PDT 1999

Sorry for the duplicates, oh current Mooneschadeen.

     I regret to inform Nordsteorra that one of Mooneschadowe's moved-away
members has passed away in foreign lands.  Lord Arlen Tyrell MacWard (modernly
known as Carl Rose) passed away of complications from diabetes on Mother's Day
of this year, May 8, 1999 while living in Meridies (Tennessee). His sister had
only just now found his address/phone book that contained our names & numbers.

     Arlen was liked by many for his rare talents as a musician and composer.
And he won fame as the Fourth Minstrel of Mooneschadowe.  He was one of those
few who would go to events with just the clothes on his back & his musical
instrument (guitar) & survive through bardic skills alone.

     He will be missed by his friends. The "Ice Falcon" songs will never sound
again.

     Estrill