NR - Nordsteorra Dance Manual, 2nd printing.

Russell Kinder russmax at cowboy.net
Tue Feb 23 09:53:02 PST 1999

Greetings unto the Good Gentles of Ansteorra,

   I just finished the 2nd printing the Nordsteorra Dance manual. Many errors
that were in the first printing have been corrected in the 2nd. The manual
contains over 80 dances. These include Renaissance dances from Italy, France,
and England, as well as SCA created dances (like Heralds in Love), and
Scottish Country Dances. Original sources are listed, as well as modern
sources for dances steps, recordings, and sheet music.

   I have many copies of the manual left over from the Northern Region Tribute
to Ansteorra, where they were sold as part of the fund-raising effort. Contact
me *privately* if you want a copy. <russmax at cowboy.net> I am charging $7 to
cover printing and postage.

   If you received a copy of the first printing, I need to send you an errata
sheet. Some of the errors make it impossible to do some of the dances
correctly. Contact me if you have a copy of the 1st printing of the
Nordsteorra Dance Manual, but haven't received an errata sheet yet.

   I will have the manuals with me at Gulf Wars. They will be a bit less in
person, since there is no postage.

Lord Guillaume de Troyes,
Dancer in the Shire of Mooneschadowe