NR - Rundel's Margrave/Vormund

Darin Herndon darin_herndon at bswintl.com
Sun Oct 24 23:19:40 PDT 1999

Her Excellency Northkeep wrote, in part:

>>> <Sigen3 at aol.com> - 10/24/99 6:17 PM >>>
Court was a little long, but well worth the time.  I cannot remember all the
names, but I am sure that Signeur Etienne will post a list.

The forms are in my car overnight so that I can make copies at work tomorrow.  I apologize therfore for any typos or misspellings in this emailed list.  I would also like to state my thanks for the assistance of HL Robert FitzMorgan as my assisting herald.  The list is as follows:

Receiving AoAs were:  Gudrun of Mooneschadowe (formerly Mughain Silverwolf), Belguta Batar, Williem of Mooneschadowe, Angus Machaid Gunn, Brendan Silverwolf, and Valstarr Hawkwind.

Two Rising Stars were given to:  Olivia de Calais and Robin of Rundel.

An Iris of Merit was read into law for Rayya al-Kurtubiyya (Ismet's new name).

Her Excellency already listed the four new Cornerstones.

In Service,
Seigneur Etienne de St. Amaranth
Branch Herald for the Barony of Northkeep