NR - NR Warlord

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Fri Apr 28 19:57:34 PDT 2000

Greetings from HE Sigen, NR Seneschal.

I have received only 1 bid for a coordinating group for NR Warlord.  If any
other group is interested in being the coordinators for this event I need to
hear from you immediately.  This event must be assigned asap so that the
autocrats will have time to do ads for the Black Star and coordinate the
individual events.

If your group is planning on submitting a bid, I need to hear from you by
this coming Monday.

Also, applications for my replacement are being taken now.  Please send
copies to me and Master Richard.  I will be stepping down at Crown Tourney,
and would like to have time to get my replacement up to speed instead of
dumping the office and running!

Thank you!

Sigen
NR Seneschal