NR - Wastelands' Games

Chris Backus cbackus at enid.com
Sun Apr 30 16:49:24 PDT 2000

Unto Ansteorra,

I am recuperating from what I feel was a very successful event.  Adriana and
I want to thank everyone who attended, you made the event fun.  We
especially want to thank everyone who helped.  There was so much help that
we couldn't see it all, nor given my memory remember even all that I did
see.  However, we would like to personally thank James, Fylean, Rufus,
Kiena, Bowdren,Tjorvi, Ceridwen, Johann, Hull, Meabh, Melane, Einar, Fezik,
Marchand, and Toinette.  We would like to thank Sir Asoph and HE Michelle
for their excellent job on the feast.  We would also like to thank the
kitchen staff.  Tarl, Stacia, Arianne, Gawain, Krag, Vanessa, and Maggie all
pulled it off, even with a wounded cook.  Thank you to Don Navarre's rapier
team for cleaning the hall as part of a quest.  Big thanks to Their
Excellencies Barn and Kat for holding court and working with the schedule.

I am certain that I am forgetting people who did vital work for us, but you
know who you are.  Thanks again to everyone and I hope you had fun.

Hawkins and Adriana
Wastelands' Games Stewards