NR - Re: NR Warlord vs. Tribute

Staci L. Myers Staci-Myers at ouhsc.edu
Tue Aug 29 11:37:17 PDT 2000

Your Excellency, I've met your cat, & a less agreeable animal I'd be hard
pressed to name, nor do I think she'd be one to keep her opinions to
herself.

That aside, I agree that two major regional events is too much. I would like
to see NRT continue for as long as there is popular support (& sponsoring
groups) for it.

I don't see the need for a regional Warlord (or Champion, or archer, or
knife/axe/spear or any of the other titles that have proliferated since the
original concept began), as I believe that it should be the prerogative of
the Crown who leads our forces or competes in a specific area.

As Kat stated, opinions are worth what you pay for them, but that's mine. (I
don't know if my cats would agree with me, but the dogs are perfect
sycophants as long as I'm holding the Milk Bones).

Aelfwyn