NR - Tribute and Warlord

Staci L. Myers Staci-Myers at ouhsc.edu
Wed Aug 30 10:52:12 PDT 2000

My thoughts on the regional seneschal's role were more in the area of
getting the date on the calendar & making sure that we get a sponsoring
group(s) in timely fashion. I wouldn't wish an autocrating job on *any*
seneschal; they're quite busy enough (been there, done that, ain't goin'
back).

Aelfwyn