NR - Tribute and Warlord

Staci L. Myers Staci-Myers at ouhsc.edu
Wed Aug 30 11:50:26 PDT 2000

One question: does the Kingdom really NEED an annual fundraising event by
the North at this time? I understand the need for operating capital &
reserve funds (all of you with any financial knowledge, forgive me if my
terms are creative), but this is a nonprofit organization & I'm one of those
people who believes that if a Barony has more than $3000 - $4000 in the
bank, it's time to have a free/really cheap event.

I have no idea what the current financial state of the Kingdom is (& please
don't anyone try to explain it to me beyond "We need money" or "We don't".
It's a waste of your keyboard time), so I thought I'd ask.

Aelfwyn