NR - NR Warlord

Chris Backus cbackus at peakonline.com
Tue Aug 29 10:24:57 PDT 2000

We had a rapier war practice at Northern Regional Tribute last year, requested by the Queen as part of a series of melee practices we held.  The turned out to be unneccessary (it might have been a more gentle stomping if we hadn't practiced so hard), but was much fun.

A Northern Regional Rapier Warlord was somewhat useless last year, because the Queen decided who would lead the different units in the rapier war point melees.  I don't know about other years.

Hawkins