NR - Another indoor fighter practice

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Sat Dec 30 12:41:44 PST 2000

Greetings all and pardon for any duplicates!

There will be another glorious indoor fighter practice!  It will be held in
Pryor at Lord Ian's workplace.  There is room for glaives/spears, but alas,
no archery.  All are welcome to attend.  There is plenty of room for melees.
We would also like to cordially invite the rapier community to attend and
practice.

The practice will be held on Saturday, January 6th starting at noon.

This is a great opportunity to have a regional war practice! We look forward
to seeing everyone there!

Sigen
Northkeep