NR - Re: Northern Regional Tribute

Spatsman at aol.com Spatsman at aol.com
Sat Dec 30 23:59:26 PST 2000

In a message dated 12/30/00 12:22:18 PM Central Standard Time,
HEGitana at aol.com writes:

<< It is my understanding that the fact that "much of the planing has been
done"
 is the primary reason why Namron cannot host this event.  Please keep in
mind
 that I DO NOT speak for the Barony of Wiesenfeuer nor the Baron or Baroness,
 however as the person who initiated this event, (which was intended not only
 to pay Tribute to our great Kingdom at a time when it was very much in need
 of that, but to generate camaraderie among the Northern Region) I can no
 longer support something which others have turned into an event that does
 nothing but cause dissension and hurt feeling throughtout this region.   It
 breaks my heart to see something which was so special to me used by a small
 group of people to hurt others just to serve their own interests.

 Baroness Gitana De Castile >>
Waitaminute.....
You mean to tell me that there are people in this fair Society that see every
turn of events as an oppurtunity to have their own way at the expense of
everyone and everything else? Even their own honor and self-respect?
You mean to say that some people are so fantasy-prone and shallow that they
would actually take an event intended for teamwork and patriotism and turn it
into a sham, an insult, an oppurtunity to bully and control others,...like
that spoiled screaming brat every schoolyard harbors?
Are you implying that there are people who would rather destroy a decent
thing then to let it flourish without their direct influence?
My God!!!! If this is true, then those that have even the slightest concern
for the future of this Kingdom, this region and the Society as a whole have
to take action!
Of course, if you ARE being harassed and bullied, misled, attacked and
belittled by a social degenerate and their little cohorts, You should follow
our chain of command.
I just hope and pray, for all the faithful out there, that if you should take
an injustice to a higher-ranking official (Like the Crown or the Kingdom
Seneschal, just as an outlandish example) that you won't be called a whiner
and told to just accept it. This is a HIGHLY unlikely scenario, however, for
NO King, Queen or Kingdom Officer would do such a base and.....vulgar...thing.
I empathize with you, Your Excellency. You are right.
Well-spoken.
~H.L.Fionnagan Dubh.