NR - Re: Northern Regional Tribute

HEGitana at aol.com HEGitana at aol.com
Sun Dec 31 22:48:56 PST 2000

In a message dated 12/31/00 9:06:53 PM Central Standard Time,
ceciljevon at bla-bla.com writes:

<< Ulf and My are
 acting. You have described their behavior perfectly.  >>

I've seen no reference on this list as to how any individual is behaving.
However your post has made it necessary for me to clearly state that, in my
opinion, the Baron and Baroness of Namron have acted only with integrity and
a great deal of patience.  They have done only what they had do to protect
their Barony, whose interests are being blatantly disregarded.

I consider your post highly inappropriate for this list, perhaps you would
consider taking your own good advise and consult in private whomever it is
that you have a problem with.

My problems are with policies and administration not people.

Gitana