NR - Re: Northern Regional Tribute

CecilJevon blabla ceciljevon at bla-bla.com
Sun Dec 31 19:05:43 PST 2000

I just wanted to thank Fionnagan and Gitana for posting
for everyone to see the truth about how Ulf and My are
acting. You have described their behavior perfectly.
Although I find it interesting all these posts from people
(and that includes almost everyone whos posted)who know only part,
(if even that much)of the story. People who could very easily
pick up the phone or post a private e-mail to whomever they're slamming in a cowardly and uncourteous manner on this list, under "concerns,questions and so on". How stupid that its said
 "if you have a problem with someone, talk to that person", but it doesn't happen, it just gets posted,  people's character gets attacked and so on.
Some people mistakenly think, even though they have
played for years, that the Baron/Baroness take care
of the mundane legalities of autocrats, contracts,
signatures, the event announcement, etc. when we all know that
is the seneschal's job, or you should know.
 They also think that the hosting group (which Pug has defined so well, thanks!)decides who/where the autocrat comes from, who
runs what activity at the event, and that is erroneous as well.
By the way, "much of the planning being done as the reason why
Namron cannot host the event" is so not the reason. Its because of
the behavior you've so perfectly described already. And here it is:
Namron wasn't pulled from the event, they pulled themselves, they
decided that, they decided to drop hosting duties at the last minute,
Is that supporting the North, the Kingdom, what we're trying to do?.