NR - NRTA

MGm mgideon at texhoma.net
Tue Feb 15 13:16:59 PST 2000

Greetings To the Northern Region,

I wish to extend a strong and heartfelt Thank You to all of the people who worked and contributed at Northern Regional Tribute this last weekend.  Once more, the North has shown that we can put on one wonderful event, and contribute much to the Kingdom coffers.  I understand that the fighting, both light and heavy, was enjoyed by all who participated.  St. Thompson's Collegium was complimented by those who attended.  The tavern served up some good food.  The knife, ax, spear throw and archery went well.  The drawing and auction were great success'.  The dancers at the masked ball appeared to be having much fun.  I know the Middle Eastern dance and drumming went well.  The chess tourney was complimented.  Thank you to those who worked behing the scenes also.  The gate was well run.  Cabins were reserved and lived in.  A big thank you to Lady Kelandra for the feast.....it was wonderful.  HE Artorius, thank you for being the coordinating autocrat and pulling it all together.  To Eldern Hills, you did much behing the scenes prep work.....it showed.  If I forgot anyone, I'm sorry,  there are so many who worked at this event to make it a success.  To the groups and gentles who took the time and ran something.........Thank You!!!!

Catrin Mac Cracken