NR - NRTA

BPlunk7071 at aol.com BPlunk7071 at aol.com
Thu Feb 17 09:50:26 PST 2000

I just wanted to take a moment to say "Thank You" to all who help with the
Gate, & Tavern last weekend. As to the Gate...we had so much help that I
actually had to turn volunteers away for not having enough shifts available.
You don't hear of that happening very often:)

On a related note...Thank you to all who stayed as Cleanup Crew. It is not
very often you see almost 25+ people stay just to mop & clean toilets. The
Hockey game, & Wrestling during cleanup, not to mention the fun game of Feed
the Sheep, otherwise known as "Bonnie Tormenting" was just beyond compare, &
would not have happened had you all not been there. This will definitely go
down in m'memory as one of the best event's I have ever attended, let alone,
worked at.

HL Bonnie