ANST-Announce - Questions

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Sun Feb 20 15:47:11 PST 2000

Greetings, Ansteorra!!

Some of you know me and have seen the project I am doing for my Geography class.  For those of you who have not, I am making a map of Ansteorra that shows the boundaries of each individual group. In addition, I am showing the membership counts for each group and how they have changed over the years (if at all). <Thank you Sir Burke for giving me the membership numbers!!!>

I would also like to show the peers of the realm and where they live. All the information I would need is a zip code, how many peers, and of which order live there. This way, everyone in the kingdom will know where to look to ask questions. Another piece of information that I think would be really great if I could get my hands on it would be which king elevated which peer and where the King was from (if the peer has moved since being elevated, it would be nice to know which group they played with when elevated). If I got all this information, I could map where Kings lived and where the peers they elevated lived.  I realize that by using the dates on the OP I could figure out which King made which Peer, but I still would not know where they lived. (If you haven't noticed, the spatial aspect of this information is the most important - it is a Geography project)  :)

I promise that I will not use any of the information I get for anything other than this project and that it will all be destroyed once I am done (except the stuff on the map, of course). Also, I will be speaking with the virtual heralds of Mooneschadowe about getting a preliminary example of the project on our website so everyone can see what I am doing.

Please, if you have any questions about what or how I am doing this, contact me. I would love to explain it!!

Thanks to those who have already helped, and to those that are about to.

YIS,
Gilyan Clonmacnoise
Mooneschadowe