NR - Thank you's & Lost and found for Mead Bee War

Lori Campbell LCAMPBEL at ossm.edu
Wed Feb 23 15:44:58 PST 2000

We just wanted to take a minute and thank House Wolfstar
for the outstanding job they did on the Mead Bees War last weekend.
Although Wiesenfeuer helped, providing a few people to run gate and a
few warranted officers for activities was a far cry from what we are
used to doing in February.  For all the Wolfies and Whelps who worked
so hard on the event, and for those who came determined to have
fun, you have our heartfelt gratitude.

It was such a pleasure to meet Their Excellencies of Vatavia.
They and the wonderful folks from their barony who brought their
armor and their arts to the "war" were exceptionally gracious people.
We look forward to sharing more fun with them in the future.

Lost and Found:  If you think any of the items on the list below
might belong to you, drop us a line and let us know...

Barn and Kat
Baron and Baroness of Wiesenfeuer

LOST AND FOUND LIST:

 cloak - black velvet, silver lining w/ hood
 knit scarf - white
 knife - large, rusted - angled blade w/ strange pattern
 mug - white ceramic
 mug - wooden w/handle
 mug - silver (delta symbol)
 coffee cup - brown floral