NR - Clarification RE: Northkeep fire victims

Burke McCrory bmccrory at oktax.state.ok.us
Mon May 22 10:09:56 PDT 2000

Oh Good Grief!  Get a clue folks!  Who ever is complaining about your
wording of the previous message is nuts!  This is about one of our own who
has suffered a tragedy and is reaching out to their family.  At times like
this I am greatly heartened by the outpouring of support and assistance
that the Ansteorran family always seems to come up with.  It reminds us
that there are still a lot of good things in this world.  Rowan thank you
for keeping us up to date on the situation and please know that there are a
lot of us out here that really appreciate what you are doing.

Burke