NR - Clarification RE: Northkeep fire victims

tgnst@swbell.net tgnst at swbell.net
Mon May 22 13:33:24 PDT 2000

Rowan! Thank you so much for your postings! Bless you for the original posting
most especially! If Lady Gillian hadn't called me an Tarl as we were out the
door to see what we knew, because she read the posting, I wouldn't have been
able to respond so quickly, and definitely not in as organized a fashion, as I
was allowed to. I definitely wouldn't have stopped loading long enough to come
check my e-mail, I'd have probably read it Sunday night. Keep doing what you're
doing, and know that you and your efforts are necessary as well as
appreciated.You're on my Angel list...'Stacia