NR - Re: Regional Identity

Epperson, Sheryl EPPERSOS at oge.com
Fri Sep 1 10:06:05 PDT 2000

Personally, the reason we don't travel outside the Northern Region much is
not so much because of a devotion to "regional identity", as because there
are plenty of events here, and they are closer to get to.
Closer = less travel time, less gas, etc.
For us, at least, it is not so much unwilling to travel, as economics.
Also, with a small child, a long trip can get very tiresome. (I don't like
long car trips myself, either.)

Annabelle