NR - Principality *not* Kingdom

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Tue Sep 5 16:51:43 PDT 2000

Greetings all,

I will stipulate that for some, the logical progression is Principality -
Kingdom.

For the sake of argument, could we not discuss Principality on it's own
merits?

Is it not a good thing to add more pomp and ceremony to our game?  Is it bad
to want more?  Will the work overwhelm the fun?  Would having a Prince/ess
really separate us from the Crown, or enable more direct contact through
Royal channels?  Will having principality awards make it harder to become a
Peer of the Realm?  Would becoming a principality make anyone stop playing?
What would the region, as a whole, suffer?  What would it gain?  Is there
anything wrong with having a goal and working to reach it?  And finally, are
there enough folks willing to do the work?

Just a few questions that I have been kicking around.

Sigen Northkeep