NR - Principality *not* Kingdom

Fitzmorgan at cs.com Fitzmorgan at cs.com
Tue Sep 5 18:28:32 PDT 2000

    I would like to see the North become a principality.  I think that it
would add to our fun.  It would add more pomp and ceremony to our game.  It
would add a focus for our regional patriotism in the persons of our Prince
and Princess.  I do not believe becoming a Principality will decrease the
crowding on the Kingdom calendar, it will make it worse.  It probably will do
nothing to ease the paperwork, but will make it worse.  I think it would be
worth it because I believe it will add to our fun.
    I believe that the North can easily support the required numbers for a
principality.  I'd be surprised if Northkeep and Mooneschadowe alone didn't
number more than 100 members.  I don't thaink that we would have any proublem
supplying the required officers.  We might have trouble finding a Name we can
all agree on, but I think we could manage.  The stumbling block that I see is
developing the consensus to do it.  I have no doubt whatsoever that we CAN
become a successful principality if we decide that we want to do so.  The
question isn't do we have the ability do be a principality but do we have the
will to be a principality.  At this time I don't think that we do, but that
could be changing.

Robert Fitzmorgan