NR - Principality

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Sep 5 18:30:14 PDT 2000

Rebecca M. Heydon (rmheydon at swbell.net) said something that sounded like:
> So, if it's decided that Principality is what we want, what next?

You start polling the population at different populace meetings, you
have meetings at events to discuss it, you come up with a possible name
and device, and you fill out lots of paperwork and what not.

In other words ...

You start arguing with the population at different populace meetings, you
have arguments at events over it, you argue over a possible name and
device, and you fill out lots of paperwork and what not.

Ciao,