NR - Principality

Fitzmorgan at cs.com Fitzmorgan at cs.com
Tue Sep 5 18:10:54 PDT 2000

Merrick
    Please read what I am actually typing.  Not what you think I'm typing.
Kat NEVER EVER said that she didn't think we could become a principality.
I've read all the messages.  She didn't say it.  She said that she didn't
thiak that the population of Oklahoma could support a KINGDOM.  She never
said ANYTHING about whether we could support a principality.  I've looked.
She didn't.  You are arguing with her about something she never said, and she
has repeatedly told you that she never said it.   This discussion will go
MUCH better if you would read what people actually said and not what you
think they said.  Please.

Robert Fitzmorgan