NR - begging

Merrik Viltar Har merrikviltarhar at swbell.net
Tue Sep 5 19:24:37 PDT 2000

> Robert Fitzmorgan adds;
>     Please read what I am actually typing.  Not what you think I'm typing.
> Kat NEVER EVER said that she didn't think we could become a principality.
> I've read all the messages.  She didn't say it.  She said that she didn't
> thiak that the population of Oklahoma could support a KINGDOM.  She never
> said ANYTHING about whether we could support a principality.  I've looked.
> She didn't.  You are arguing with her about something she never said, and
she
> has repeatedly told you that she never said it.   This discussion will go
> MUCH better if you would read what people actually said and not what you
> think they said.  Please.

I apologive to you for getting Principality and\or Kingdom title wires
crossed, but it doesn't seem nearly as important as the fact a Peer of my
Realm and Region has continuously stated Northern Ansteorra can't accomplish
something.  So she said we couldn't support a Kingdom, and she personally
doesn't support a Principality...have I got it straight now?

Perhaps you should "listen" yourself, at this point, Kingdom\Principality
equals 6 of one, half a dozen of the other.  As Herrin Sigen pointed out
with her list of very pertinant questions, there are much more important
issues.

Did I understand your point to me? Are you understanding my point back?  I
am arguing that Northern Ansteorra CAN accomplish something.

Now would you explain to me how this thread about how well you feel I can
perceive what I read has to do with the Northern Region?

Merrik