NR - Principality

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Thu Sep 7 19:30:44 PDT 2000

Llygodin, why did you get married? Was there something that needed to be
fixed?

I know that when I get married, it will not be to "fix" something, but
indeed to give proper recognition and respect to something that already
exists.

A principality is a new relationship that we could enter with those who play
our game.  Like awards, titles, households, and friends you enter into a
relationship not always because something is broken, but to experience
something new.  Would it be better? I don't know.  Like all relationships, I
believe that if you go into it expecting the best you have better chances
than if you expect the worst.

>Would the CPs come to more events hosted by small groups or would they be
>away at Kingdom events with the crown?

It would probably depend upon the CP's.

Ld. Jean Paul de Sens
Mooneschadowe, Ansteorra.