NR - Principality name

Chris Backus cbackus at peakonline.com
Fri Sep 8 12:30:12 PDT 2000

I think that Pug brought up a big potential downfall and that's to
discuss this in great depth online will marginalize off-line populace
and make them feel that they're being left out.  We might make them
uncomfortable about a concept that they no longer feel that they can
buy into.  I think we should avoid that by not even thinking about
making decisions here.  Coming up with ideas is fine, but we need to
remember that those won't be the only ideas and keep an open mind.

Hawkins