NR - Principality name

Spatsman at aol.com Spatsman at aol.com
Fri Sep 8 15:24:01 PDT 2000

toadams at hotmail.com writes:

<< Just using a common term, so I am not bothered
 Fionnagan: you posted so what is your idea?
 we need a name that means something to us, and a lang/time frame.
 IE norse, celtic, old english, latin, german, french(shudder ;))??
 (my lang skills are a bit weak)

 ideas???

 Timothy
I think it should be a proud, stirring and mysterious name....a name of the
people, by the people and for the people! ..don't ask me for a name right of
the top of my head, I'll come up with silly stuff, like "Terragules" for red
earth or "TirFairsing"...Irish for open country...I say we have a selection.
Put all the names in a hat, including english translation if needed, and vote
on a specific date in the future. needless to say, none of this is required
until the contractions are about 2 minutes apart.
~Fionnagan