NR - Principality name

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Fri Sep 8 14:38:15 PDT 2000

dssweet at okstate.edu writes:
snip:
<< Should the assembled responsible people (the landed b/b & the seneschals)
 take the lead in bringing this up? Or everyone who's interested? Or what?

 Estrill >>
Most of us have friends who are not on line... discuss it with them.  It
doesn't *have* to be a big group thing.  I talked to folks about it at
fighter practice. I'm sure that groups of folks will talk about it whenever
they gather at events, practices and meetings.  Sooner or later there will be
organized discussions and round tables.

Sigen
who is talking to folks every day