NR - Principality name

Chris Backus cbackus at peakonline.com
Fri Sep 8 21:25:48 PDT 2000

I think the best way is to just talk about it as much as practical off
line as well as online.  If the off line folk are at roughly the same
point in the discussion as the online folk, there will be less chance
of them feeling behind, divorced from the process, and becoming
opposed due to that.

Let's talk it up at practices and meetings.

Hawkins