NR - Principality

Darin K. Herndon darin-herndon at utulsa.edu
Fri Sep 8 17:54:11 PDT 2000

Gitana wrote:
>I didn't know Regions really had names, do they?  Do we have any other
>regions in Anestorra with names?  What are they?

I write:
The regions do not have names so no petition is required.  We can
call ourselves whatever we wish; the crown refers to us as the
Northern Region or as Their northern lands.  We can call ourselves
"land of those who live, fight, and roll in red dirt" (in many
different languages) if we wish.  No petition comes into play unless
we actually file for principalityhood or want to change after we have.

Etienne