NR - Lost Memory

HEGitana at aol.com HEGitana at aol.com
Sat Sep 9 15:21:58 PDT 2000

Help.   When you get old you often suffer much memory loss.  Smile.  I know a
lot of people by name, that I don't know by site and I know a lot of people
by site, that I don't know by name.  Lord Merrick mentioned in a private post
that he has had many conversations with me.  My apologies to him, but I just
don't remember any.
If there is anyone out there that remembers participating in or just viewing
our conversations would you please e-mail me privately to help jog my memory?
 I truly want to remember and your help will be much appreciated.

HEGITANA at aol.com