NR - Next Northern Fighter Practice

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Sun Sep 10 10:47:28 PDT 2000

Greetings good gentles,

Lord Wiggen the mighty Warlord of the north has charged me with delivery of
this missive:

On the 21st of October, in the Venerated Barony of Namron will take place the
next meeting of the host of the North.  This call goes out to all who would
practice tactics and the arts of war to prepare for our next meeting with our
worthy foes from Trimaris. The time shall be 2:00pm at the place called
Andrews park.   The park is located next to the Norman library.  Take your
best route to Main street.  Go east on main street to Webster.  Turn North on
Webster.  Go approx. 2.5 blocks and the park is on the east side of the
street.  We will meet just north of the amphitheater.
Bring all your weapons, and the archers and siegers are welcome too.

Sigen Northkeep
recording secretary to the NR Warlord