NR - Principality: Time to table this discussion?

House Of Walker wf3 at icok.net
Sun Sep 10 09:21:26 PDT 2000

Aunt Dwen wrote:

>     While we await word from HE Sigen about the possibility of  the first
> (of no doubt many) discussions at Rundel, could we please table this
> discussion in favor of other topics?

Never would I step on the toes of my Herrin, but, from Rundel I
personally can report healthy discussion was heard on this topic. This
was not a "lets all sit down and be serious" type of discussion, but it
was on all lips. Gentles totaled 35-40, being from Rundel, Northkeep,
Mooneschadowe, and Namron. (hopefully I didn't leave anyone out)
Very informal talks, anyone who had a question felt free to ask the
question. And we had old-timers to answer such things. I didn't feel
like anyone was alarmed by the discussion, or felt the couldn't speak on
the topic.
Just my thoughts,
Britta