NR - NRT & NRW Fund Raiser

HEGitana at aol.com HEGitana at aol.com
Sun Sep 10 11:15:02 PDT 2000

In our previous discussions of Northern Regional Tribute and Northern
Regional Warlord

Alefwin wrote:

>One question: does the Kingdom really NEED an annual fundraising event by
>the North at this time?
Snip - Snip
>I have no idea what the current financial state of the Kingdom is

Did anyone ever respond to Alefwin?  I would be interested in the answer to
this also.

I think the consensus was that all wanted to continue Northern Regional
Tribute as it was when first it first began, but I'm not sure the Kingdom
will guarantee us that the money will be applied where we want it to be
anymore.  This may not be important to anyone anymore, but it was a real
factor when the event was started.

Warlord has not been a fund raiser for the Kingdom, will it be going forward?

Gitana