NR - Period Food (was Soup Kitchen)

Tue Sep 12 06:04:52 PDT 2000

The kitchen at Cimarron is fairly large, so as long as you don't mind being
impressed into duty if necessary, I don't mind the company.  I'm planning to
do the baking on site, so you'll probably find me in the kitchen from Friday
afternoon on, except for sleep (I'm a poor old tired fat man and need my
beauty rest).

Bear